Welcome to Thinksmart Learning
Hi, I’m Alan, the Mentor and Tutor here guiding students through their studies at school. If your child is struggling or you want to do better, you’ve come to the right place. I am here to personally help you improve at school and help you get the results you desired.
WHEN IT COMES TO THE CHALLENGES AT SCHOOL AND WHAT STUDENTS HAVE TO DEAL WITH, I’VE SEEN IT ALL.
- I understand many students don’t feel comfortable asking questions in class and fear looking stupid in front of their peers. I’ve seen first hand how this fear can hurt students’ grades and development.
- I understand the frustration and how deflating it is to your child when they score below what they expect after countless hours of study. After all the effort, they begin to doubt their ability and lose confidence at school.
- I understand what it’s like to plateau at school. You get stuck in your ways and all you want to do is to take your marks to the next level but aren’t sure what to do to get the marks there.
- Parents, I understand the struggle of teenage rebellion. It’s not easy to deal with. I hate seeing tension build up in families, and worse, teenagers distancing themselves from you despite your best effort and intention to help them through their struggles.
THE CHALLENGES END NOW
How Can I Help You?
My role as a Mentor is to help students see the bigger picture of school and take them to the next level. I help them make proactive decisions so they can better prepare themselves beyond life after school. I train them to work hard, be more open to learning, take responsibility and help them see opportunities which maybe beneficial for them in the future.
My role as a Tutor is to help provide you with feedback and find ways to help them through their studies. The feedback will provide you with insights into their strengths, weaknesses and areas of improvement helping them to become more effective.
When your child is guided by someone who they can relate to, you’ll see their confidence grow and get the grades they desired. They’ll begin to love school. But first, to get their confidence back at school, we must first show them how to get there.
IMAGINE WHAT’S POSSIBLE FOR YOUR CHILD…
- Eliminate the fear of asking questions in class
- Remove the stress of not knowing what to do
- Make proactive rather than reactive decisions
- Improve their grades
- Free up your time to focus on what is truly important
WITH A COACH YOU GO FROM…
- Seeing your children work tirelessly at school and not getting the results they desired
- Struggling through school and not enjoying learning
- Feeling overwhelmed with their study and feeling like there is no time for other important things in their life such as friends and family
- Losing confidence and doubting their ability affecting their self-esteem
- Feeling excited at school because they know why they are learning and why they are working hard today, not to impress Mum and Dad, but for them.
- Becoming more organised at school to free up time to spend with friends and family
- Getting the results they want at school and thinking of ways to get better.
- Learning skills that they can take with them well beyond school
- Confidence and belief in themselves
Let’s succeed together
Find the right program for you, below. You’re just a click away from the improvement at school you desire and deserve. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and contact me.
1 on 1 Mentoring & Tutoring
Get uninterrupted time with me as a Mentor & Tutor to help you learn at your own pace. I will work with you personally to develop skills to help you at school, create a study plan tailored to your goals and more
Small Group Learning
Feel free to join 3 to 5 of your best friends for an interactive learning environment. You’ll learn all the fundamentals and come away with plenty of tips and tricks in the comfort of a small group of friends.